Wimborne Infants in Southsea graded as good by Ofsted
Following our Ofsted Inspection in February 2018, "This school continues to be good."
Read the full OFSTED report here.
If you are going to be late for school, please call the school office BEFORE 9am. We will need to know the reason why your child is late, plus their choice of school lunch & dessert. We cannot order school meals after 9.30am, so if you arrive after this time and you haven't pre ordered a meal your child will require a packed lunch from home
- Our school gates now close at 8.55am prior to registration. Please ensure that your child is dropped off before this time. Pick up is still 3.20pm and the Juniors at 3.25pm. Thank you
- Do not park on the Yellow Zig Zags immediately outside the school. We appreciate that parking is difficult in the area, however it is an offence to park on zig zags and parking enforcement will be notified
- Pushchairs and Buggies are not permitted in the school building. They can be parked under our "bus shelter" in the school playground
- Due to nut allergies, products containing nuts, including chocolate spread, are not allowed in packed lunches
- Inset Days for 2019/20 - 4th September, 13th November 2019 22nd January, 1st June, 10th July 2020
We are now on Facebook
Click the photo below to visit our @wimborneschools page
To view the Wimborne Junior School Website please click on the logo below
Miss School Miss Out School Attendance Campaign
Please click the link below for information on how to help improve your child's attendance and understanding fixed penalty notices